One Of The Few Good Election Results From 2020

Colorado | Idaho | Montana | Utah | Wyoming
ZeWazir

One Of The Few Good Election Results From 2020

For the first time in 16 years Montana FINALLY has a Republican governor to match the republican-majority congress.  Hopefully the Montana legislature will re-introduce several of the better pieces of the pro-freedom bills that made it through the legislature only to be vetoed by anti-freedom demoncrap governor, Steve (the "non-partisan" braying jackass) Bullock.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Steve Daines win out over Bullock, since he was a rather popular governor. (thanks to the leftist media.)  It also leads me to question the legitimacy of fellow braying jackass Jon Tester's win over Greg Gianforte four years ago.

There was, of course, no question that Matt Rosendale would win over Chatty Kathy Williams.  Then again, we felt there was no doubt President Trump would win a second term, and yet massive fraud has that up in the air for the next couple weeks to come.

Additional good news, democrats pretty much lost on the majority of the down vote, so Montana is again the conservative stronghold it was a 20 years ago.

Now, if we could just find a way to send all the leftist transplants from CA and NY scurrying back home where they belong.

Pappy

Re: One Of The Few Good Election Results From 2020

You might want to make sure there is no Dominion voting machines in your state. If so, destroy them in an act of civil disobedience.
ZeWazir

Pappy wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:11 am You might want to make sure there is no Dominion voting machines in your state. If so, destroy them in an act of civil disobedience.
No dominion software here.  Just basic, straight forward, NOT NETWORKED, Mark Sense readers.
kybeagle

Glad to hear it. I always imagined Montanans to be hardy pioneer types that would never accept liberal drivel. :D I guess nobody is immune. 

ZeWazir

kybeagle wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 pm Glad to hear it. I always imagined Montanans to be hardy pioneer types that would never accept liberal drivel. :D I guess nobody is immune. 

Have gotten a lot of commiefornia and new yak transplants over the past couple decades, but for the most part Montana is still dependably conservative in most things. Main reason Montana went with a democratic governor back in 2004 is that biatch Judy Martz was an outright criminal.  Then Montanans like Brian Schweitzer so much (even I liked him a lot - was one of those practically non-existent rarities these days - a conservative democrat.) the next demoncrap to come along got the nod, and then media hype kept him there for two terms. But Bullock was full of bullocks. Or mule fritters, take your pick. Was fairly moderate first term, then stuck his head in the donkeys butt his second, and as been stick there since. Vetoed two very good pieces of pro-firearms legislation. Glad that F-er is gone, and also VERY glad he failed to take our Senate seat from Steve Daines.

Was kind of surprised the referendum to legalize recreational pot passed, but I'm guessing a big factor in that had to do with the way they kept screwing with the medical marijuana laws.
SurroundedByLiberals

ZeWazir wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:43 pm
kybeagle wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 pm Glad to hear it. I always imagined Montanans to be hardy pioneer types that would never accept liberal drivel. :D I guess nobody is immune. 

Have gotten a lot of commiefornia and new yak transplants over the past couple decades, but for the most part Montana is still dependably conservative in most things. Main reason Montana went with a democratic governor back in 2004 is that biatch Judy Martz was an outright criminal.  Then Montanans like Brian Schweitzer so much (even I liked him a lot - was one of those practically non-existent rarities these days - a conservative democrat.) the next demoncrap to come along got the nod, and then media hype kept him there for two terms. But Bullock was full of bullocks. Or mule fritters, take your pick. Was fairly moderate first term, then stuck his head in the donkeys butt his second, and as been stick there since. Vetoed two very good pieces of pro-firearms legislation. Glad that F-er is gone, and also VERY glad he failed to take our Senate seat from Steve Daines.

Was kind of surprised the referendum to legalize recreational pot passed, but I'm guessing a big factor in that had to do with the way they kept screwing with the medical marijuana laws.

We love Montana, at least the western part.  Our favorite destination (with stay overs in route) is Whitefish.  Promise!  We won't californicate and move there. 

ZeWazir

SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:45 am
ZeWazir wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:43 pm

We love Montana, at least the western part.  Our favorite destination (with stay overs in route) is Whitefish.  Promise!  We won't californicate and move there. 

Grew up in NW Montana - West Glacier to be exact.  The area God created after practicing on the rest of the world.  Whitefish was where we went to the doctor or dentist.  Once a month we'd go into Columbia Falls on Sunday, go to Mass at St. Richard's, then get a month's worth of groceries at the B&B. (which is now a Smith's)

Best place in the world a kid could grow up.