A question about screen names

General forum related topics, questions, issues, and suggestions
Kranky

A question about screen names

If this is to be a secure site ... should we have new screen names?  I left mine the same out of habit ... and I know that others are migrating here ... should I change???
patriot

Re: A question about screen names

Different screen names are completely optional.

Both sites are secure but still visible to the public.  The location where this site is hosted does make it more resistant to attacks by the left.

Because this site is expected to take a harder edge, legal but more activist, we want to shield the other site from possible attacks on this site.  For that reason, we asked folks to not explicitly mention the other site here.

Keeping the sites distinct was part of the reason some of us chose to have different screen names.  But having same screen names should not really jeopardize the other site, so it really is optional.

If you do want your screen name changed, we can do that.
Pappy

I have a new username for you Nox. It would fit the Old and Grumpy moniker. PM me if interested. :D
Kranky

Pappy wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:09 am I have a new username for you Nox. It would fit the Old and Grumpy moniker. PM me if interested. :D

Tried to PM you but I haven't told enough lies to qualify for that capability.  Maybe this one will add to the body count.
Kranky

Gonna send another one ... I forgot (on purpose) to mention that the delay in my responding to your offer was because I didn't check back like I should have.
Kranky

And since I'm wasting bandwidth anyway, here goes another idiot post to build post count ... The SN I had thought about was Cuddles ... think that would make folks gag ???
Kranky

Last idiot post ... if I build up the post count so I can PM ... feel free to wipe this nonsense out. I know that deleting them just takes away post count ... so the mods can figure this one out.
Pappy

It looks like you're good to go now, Nox.