Our Mission: Why this site

Why we set up this site
admin
Site Admin

Our Mission: Why this site

Many of us feel disbelief, anger, and outrage at the events in our country.  Many who wore a uniform, either military, law enforcement, or other service providers, must be especially outraged to see the values we fought or worked for being trampled on by many corrupt elements in our country.

This election has resulted in anger and outrage of many of the 74+ million people who voted for President Trump. That must mean something.

During the past 4 years, an alliance, and likely coordination of the Democratic Party, media outlets, activist groups including Antifa and BLM, have harassed their opposition.  Maxine Waters encouraged this group to follow Administration members or Republicans into restaurants and scream they are not welcome.  They have also encouraged followers to harass others, including their children, at their homes.  They have committed violence in the streets, destroyed businesses, defaced statutes, and harassed and in some cases inflicted violence on law enforcement members and citizens.

Their lawlessness along with media censorship has led to a fraudulent, illegitimate election. If the President had prevailed, we could have hoped there would finally be action by the DOJ and FBI to clean up the mess and start prosecutions. We could also hope for voting reform motivated by an outraged citizenry. While we could hope, the record has not been good. Even under a Republican Administration we have seen the DOJ and FBI target some with illegitimate prosecution and cover up the crimes of others.

At this point, the corruption and crimes have been rewarded, and those bad actors and media types will be further emboldened.

So finally after a long preface, what's the point and why this message?

Those on our side do not organize the way the left does, and it needs to change now. Several of us have looked for organizations or web sites that are poised to organize demonstrations, other acts of legal civil disobedience, or other targeted demonstrations to let politicians and media types know just what millions of people think of them.  Perhaps some will even become intimidated to start doing the right thing.

We had not found such a site.  It may be highly presumptuous to think the few of us can start something or make a difference, but we cannot just sit back and do nothing.

With these ideas in mind, we started this site as a venue to share ideas, plan, and coordinate legal activities. We believe we need to organize and act.  If you share our ideas and our passion, you are welcome to join us.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Our Mission: Why this site

To help explain our passion, sharing this received from a friend:

All of a sudden they want us to automatically be United with the Democratic party. Here is my little bitty small issue with the whole, let us all be a “United States” again, From Joe Biden.

For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have scorched the Earth.  They have salted the fields and now they want to grow crops.

The problem is we have memories longer than a hamster.  We remember the women’s march the day after inauguration.

We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments.

We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”

We remember Maxine Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.

We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.

We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked, and public speakers saying "Death to all whom support Trump.  We will come for you!"

We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.

We remember riots, and looting.

We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.

We remember a play in Central park, paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.

We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.

We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address

We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.

We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.

We remember non-stop, in your face lies, and open cover-ups from the media.

We remember the President and his staff being spied on.

We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.

We remember every so-called comedy show, turn into nothing but Trump hate fests.

We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

We remember the state governors asking, then getting everything they ask for, and then blaming Trump for their problems.

We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.

We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.

We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.

We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.

This list is endless, but you get the idea.

My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.  They do not deserve one.
Pappy

No, the left deserves only one thing, our retaliation, kept within the confines of the Constitution. They get no pass with me, ever. My goal is to toss all radicals from the country, and the ones that have committed crimes to be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
dustymars

Unfortunately I am too old to participate in any meaningful way in the upcoming Civil Way-II that will undoubtfully come.  If they get this far out of town to my home then I will fight until they get me.  You see, form me to town lives several hundred rednecks all armed to the teeth.  While I an no redneck, I served in the US Air Force and only know how to drop nukes from huge Buffs, my road to town will not support such a huge machine, so I only had a few handguns.   
patriot

There are many ways to participate that don't involve strenuous activity, like sharing plans and ideas, maybe writing letters to the editor or local politicians.  Maybe even just giving moral support.
dustymars

patriot wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm There are many ways to participate that don't involve strenuous activity, like sharing plans and ideas, maybe writing letters to the editor or local politicians.  Maybe even just giving moral support.

Sorry to say I should have been more active in the past, but life got in the way.  Looking inward is hard but must be done.  My son (54), 23-year Navy, retired LCMD and now contractor for the Army in Germany and a daughter (50) who lost her job in Clearwater, FL, lost another then moved here, worked and lost another job, then another.  Not because she didn't do a good job; something about Obama; the jobs vaporized.  Now we pay her way.  Unfortunately she will never experience the American dream. 

Don't worry; I will express my opinion to the enemy in several ways. 

patriot

I still have hope that when things get to Congress, the fraud will be overturned.

Excellent article and the reason for https://changetheus.co (a magazine style front page) and https://changeus.co (this forum)

Fighting Biden By William L. Gensert
Joe Biden is a lie wrapped in a sham hiding inside a moron -- he is an epigone of a president at best. Yet, once he takes that oath, we should do everything in our power to make certain he serves out his term while opposing him every day and, in every way, including continuous mostly peaceful protest. Why should “mostly peaceful” be the sole dominion of Antifa?
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... biden.html