Denying Senate Confirmations

How to Impact Government and Politicians - Including Justices, Judges, and Government Lawyers
patriot

Denying Senate Confirmations

It the unthinkable happens and fraudulent election prevails, and if the Republicans are able to hold on to the Senate, I think there should be targeted efforts to each Republican Senator to not confirm any appointees of an illegitimate and illegal Administration.  Many weak-kneed Republicans would probably be too scared too implement this.  That's where public pressure comes into play.  It would be enjoyable to tell them up front that none of their nominees will be accepted, but there would be a lot of pressure against that and the Republicans would cave.  So part of the planning is to give good, candidate-specific reasons to reject.

Discuss globally, but details and plans are local, and the reason for Regional Discussion forums.

Let them see resistance is a two-way street.
ZeWazir

Re: Denying Senate Confirmations

With every court in the nation giving the green lights to the dozen different types of fraud and corruption in this election, I'd say assuming the republicans will have a majority with which to block legislation and appointments is iffy at best. This especially holds true as long as Mittens is there to prove what a braying jackass he is despite the moniker under which he ran for office.

In short, we'd better start coming up with more than letter writing to our elected officials if we want to have a republic worth saving in four years.
patriot

Sharing something written on another forum:
...the only thing keeping Trump voters from destroying the whole corrupt system is their own self-restraint. As soon as enough of them decide that a two-tiered justice system that protects leftist agitators while persecuting the MAGA crowd is unacceptable or that a rigged election system that magically lifts establishment candidates to victory is illegitimate, then the whole house of cards comes crashing down.
I think this will definitely be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back. The "self-restraint" that has kept Trump supports from engaging in Antifa/BLM style tactics is the long held American tradition of if you don't like your elected official's actions, vote them out. Well, if the fraud of the 2020 election is allowed to continue the left will have managed to take that "last resort" from us. And if that happens there will be only one other option left to preserve The United States of America as it was founded.

Pappy

And that option is called The 2nd Amendment, and it's legal. It is our only option should the election fraud prevail. Civil Disobedience for sure is a necessary component, but so is lethal force. They, the leftists, are using it. It's time we consider when to stop being such quiet, do it at the ballot box types. That strategy is what has gotten us to this point. And after yesterday, the Supreme Court has revealed itself to be part of the deep state. This is why the founders gave us the Bill of Rights.
patriot

What may be justified is not legal if it does not involve self-defense when lives are in jeopardy.  In any event, that type of discussion is best held on the dark web, or via private, encrypted messages.  Being hosted off-shore does not protect us from that.
dustymars

I lived too long. I remember in 1945, as a 5-year old kid, my dad patting me on the head while I was playing out front of my grandparents home.  He was walking in his olive green uniform, from WWII, and it was my first sight of him since my Mom took me to Fort Blanding, Florida to say good bye to him as he graduated from Army boot camp.  That was in June 1944.  All I remember about the trip was all the tall people in olive green and blue uniforms helping my pregnant Mom on and off steam trains and buses.

Also,  on the way back to the States from SEA my memory was foggy as to what exactly happened to us.  I was only 23 years old and had volunteered to help install a C-123 flight simulator in some remote place southwest of Saigon.  Such a deal.   My tour at Naha AB, Okinawa had ended just a little more than a year before, so I was used to the Far East.  But this place was like landing on another planet.  Leaving that place was unclear even now after  57 years.  I saw communism first hand.

Now we are to see it up up close.  This time it will be worse because it will be decided by a few low life workers looking for the workers paradise by stacking phony votes to elect two card carrying communists to the Senate and end the United States of America.  Those very workers will be among the first to dig their own mass grave waiting to be executed by our new bosses from Communist China.  You see, they will not trust their useful fools any more than we do.

Last edited by dustymars on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AuntieLynn11

This was my fervent dream - have Congress just BLOCK IT ALL...as I have oft said - this Biden administration - if it happens - is not going anywhere...
dustymars

What if the Republicans in Georgia lose their seats?  If our President somehow remains in office what do you think Nancy will do on January 20, 2021?
dustymars

forget my misinformed post above.  my age showing up in words   :oops:

patriot

After hearing the disgusting speech of McConnell congratulating Biden and Harris, it is clear that any Senate resistance will require strong pressure against the RINOs.   Congratulating Biden's years of public service - actually years of getting payoffs.

Some are speculating that President Trump could encourage Republicans in Georgia to stay home to deny McConnell leadership of the Senate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/530 ... -house-win