Following court losses, Giuliani says legal team moves to 'plan B,' state-level lawsuits

General strategies and tactics
LoneWalker

Following court losses, Giuliani says legal team moves to 'plan B,' state-level lawsuits

"Let's see what excuse they can try to use to avoid having a hearing on that," said the president's attorney."

They now believe that they don't need an excuse.  Cowards!
"We move immediately, seamlessly, to Plan B," Giuliani said, "which is to bring lawsuits now in each one of the states. We had them ready. They're just a version of the one that was brought to the Supreme Court."
 "Last night the president made the decision that we're going to file in Pennsylvania ... Michigan .... Georgia, we already have a case in Wisconsin, we filed or we're going to file in Nevada. In Arizona, we have a case that's ongoing.
 "So we're going to go forward with those cases, incorporating the allegations in the Supreme Court complaint in those cases."
 "If the state doesn't have standing, surely the President of the United States has standing, and certainly the electors in the state have standing," Giuliani said, claiming the suits would be brought "starting today."
 https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... tate-level

dustymars

Re: Following court losses, Giuliani says legal team moves to 'plan B,' state-level lawsuits

I have suddenly thought; what if Trump somehow remains in office, but the two Republicans in Georgia lose their Senate seats?  Well, come January 21,2021 Nancy will immediately begin impeachment proceedings and the Senate will convict him.  We lose no mater what.  CW-II will begin soon.
ZeWazir

Re: Following court losses, Giuliani says legal team moves to 'plan B,' state-level lawsuits

dustymars wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:56 pm I have suddenly thought; what if Trump somehow remains in office, but the two Republicans in Georgia lose their Senate seats?  Well, come January 21,2021 Nancy will immediately begin impeachment proceedings and the Senate will convict him.  We lose no mater what.  CW-II will begin soon.

Except even with both GA seats, the demoncraps will not have enough votes to convict.  It takes a 2/3 majority (67 votes) to convict.

dustymars

ZeWazir wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:33 pm
dustymars wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:56 pm I have suddenly thought; what if Trump somehow remains in office, but the two Republicans in Georgia lose their Senate seats?  Well, come January 21,2021 Nancy will immediately begin impeachment proceedings and the Senate will convict him.  We lose no mater what.  CW-II will begin soon.

Except even with both GA seats, the demoncraps will not have enough votes to convict.  It takes a 2/3 majority (67 votes) to convict.

I answered that on the other place.  Thanks, I am just getting old.  You are 100% correct.