Activity at the local level

General strategies and tactics
patriot

Activity at the local level

There were many aspects to the fraudulent election, but where the rubber met the road was with local election officials who committed crimes and got away with them.  The actions of these officials in a few cities changed the election results. With some local detective work, their names and where they live can be found. They might receive notes saying they and their crimes have been identified and if there is any indication of fraudulent actions in the future, they will be held accountable.  The note can be sent periodically every few months to make sure they don't forget and know the actions of the senders are sincere.

This is an example of where the general coordination might be made here, but the specifics such as names and address are via Private Messages, or Signal (See the Post Secure, encrypted communications in Members Only: Strategies and Tactics.)
patriot

Re: Activity at the local level

Anticipating the mid-terms, this activity might be generalized far beyond the handful of cities.  In this case, the local officials would not be accused of past crimes, but instead notified that they will be watched carefully,
SurroundedByLiberals

Hmmm? Me thinks otherwise. Yes, the locals are criminals too but look at Chicago. Murder after murder (let alone the rest of the mayhem the criminals cause) and it's all coming from above . . . the welfare industry.
      So, to go into murder central and let criminals know they're being watched. You might reach a few but the weekly Chicago murder rate will remain the same.
      Same with this steal. Obama and his minions put together a crime machine not seen since NYC's Tammy Hall.   So, I vote for go after the top dogs.

patriot

I completely agree in going after the top dogs.  But they are powerful, have the capability to hide their crimes, have politicians and judges in their pockets, etc.  It will be a challenge but it should definitely be pursued.

The point I was trying to make is the local, corrupt lawless election officials are the low-hanging fruit. Not only are they easier to impact, but preventing them from illegal actions in the future will hurt will hurt the tactics of the top-dogs.